It’s time to spa, Valley locals! Here’s your guide to summer spa specials across Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale.
We get it. It’s hot. It’s really, really hot. But don’t sweat it. Spa it, girlfriend! The Valley of the Sun is dotted with arguably the best resort and hotel spas in the world. And, what’s even better is that summertime is the best time to score a sweet deal on your next treatment. Aren’t we lucky? Grab your summer tote and let’s hit the spa.
Here’s the best of summer!
VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale
This jaunty boutique retreat will put a jingle back in your stride with these summer deals valid through September.
- The Painkiller, 90 minutes, $160 (reg. $210): Celebrate summer with a full-body exfoliation and massage. The treatment begins with a tropical aromatherapy sugar scrub, transitioning into deep body work and stretching combined with a special muscle-easing balm for a surefire way to beat the heat. Afterward, enjoy a crafted painkiller cocktail poolside and revel in the relaxing vibes.
- Botanical Enzyme Facial, 60 minutes, $95 (reg. $130): Replenish sun-parched skin with this special skincare treatment from EA Pro. The powerful botanicals in this facial deliver a dewy, glowing complexion and keeps your skin gorgeous and hydrated.
- Cabana Boy Pedicure, 60 minutes, $50 (reg. $65): Revive heels, soles and toes with this handsome combo of pineapple and coconut. Scents of the tropics linger as you make your way to paradise with plenty of envy in tow.
- Mo’ Mojo: The spa’s incredible Mid-Week Mojo deals are extended to Monday to Friday for summertime. Save up to 50% on top treatments, including 60-minute facials for $69, 90-minute facials for $99, and nail services starting at $50. Details here.
Insider tip: Start your Valley Ho visit with a pittstop at Cafe Zuzu for a Frosty Orange Ho-J. Vanilla ice cream meets freshly squeezed orange juice for a delightful grown-up summer treat.
The Spa at Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale
Take a ride up to the 14th floor of this entertainment complex and step out onto a tranquil cloud of coolness high above the Valley foothills. The Spa at Talking Stick Resort is offering up to 35% off select treatments to Arizona residents. Offers are valid through September 13, 2018, Sunday through Thursday.
- Brilliant Body Polish, 60 minutes, $89 (reg. $139): This full-body treatment renews and brightens, leaving skin ready for tank tops and sundresses. You’ll also get a tension-relieving shoulder and neck massage.
- Complexion Essential, 60 minute, $89 (reg. $149): This custom facial is designed to soothe all skin types, focusing on repair, prevention and youth restoration. The treatment includes a light therapy for reducing the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles around the eyes.
- Simply Essential Massage, 60-minute, $99 (reg. $139): This massage is truly an escape for the senses using the delightful summer blend of lemon hibiscus oil for the ultimate relaxation. Upgrade this treatment to 90 minutes and pay $149 (reg. $169).
Insider tip: Make time for a dip in the private hot tub and shower before or after your treatment. The floor to ceiling windows in each shower stall make for an extra exhilarating experience. Oh, and not an Arizona resident? Ask about their Summer Toes special. Details here.
Spa Biltmore at The Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix
Walk in the footsteps of many a celebrity and dignitary at this iconic resort. Hurry, specials are valid through August 31, 2018.
- Summer Tranquility Massage, 50 minutes, $99 (reg. $145): Give in to this light to medium pressure massage and allow the gentle movements of a Swedish relaxation therapy restore your energy.
- Summer Spa Biltmore Massage, 50 minutes, $119 (reg. $160): When you need a little more or a little less, this tailored-to-you massage gives you what you need—from deep tissue to sports and facilitated stretching.
- Summer Boost Facial, 50 minutes, $99 (reg. $160): Restore your skin’s balance with this youth-boosting facial. Includes highly active balancing serums custom to your skin type.
Also, enjoy 20% off an à la carte salon service of $40 or more and buy one skin care or hair care product and receive the second item of equal or lesser value at 20% off.
Insider tip: Don’t forget your swimsuit! Use of the resort’s Paradise Pool, including the 92-foot waterslide, is included on the day of your spa visit.
Luna Spa at The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Luna Spa’s Summer Escape menu was specially designed with locals in mind. These great deals are available only through August 31, 2018.
- Luxury Massage, 50 minutes, $89 (reg. $159): Melt into relaxation with this full-body Swedish-influenced massage that includes a cooling pain relief gel and lime essential oil aromatherapy.
- Luna Lime Light Glow, 50 minutes, $89 (reg. $159): Bring out your glow with this invigorating body polish. An exfoliating lime-Himalayan salt scrub is followed by a decadent and nourishing avocado and coconut lotion.
- Vita-Moon Facial, 50 minutes, $89 (reg. $159): Rejuvenate moisture-deprived skin with a vitamin C rich organic hydrating masque to counterbalance the effects of the desert sun.
Upgrade any of these treatments to 80 minutes and pay $139 (reg. $199). Also, add a Prickly Pear & Mullein Hand or Foot Treatment to any of these treatments for only $19 (reg. $29).
Insider tip: Locals love this retreat for its quiet seclusion. With 24/7 pool access, this resort is worthy of an anniversary celebration or date-cation. Bonus: Set up camp in a complimentary cabana (based on availability).
Joya Spa at Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, Scottsdale
The magnificent Joya Spa has something for every day of the week this summer so no excuses! Offers available through September 30, 2018.
- Spa-Tacular Sunday, $165: Choose a 50-minute Classic Massage or Transformation Facial, a Hydrating Manicure or Pedicure, and get a complimentary fitness class.
- Monday Happy Hour, $105-$135: Choose a 50-minute Classic Massage or Transformation Facial.
- Two’s Company Tuesday: Purchase one 50-minute or 80-minute spa service and get one of equal or lesser value for 50% off.
- Wellness Wednesday: Get $40 off any full-priced 50-minute or 80-minute spa service plus a complimentary fitness class.
- Throwback Thursday: Enjoy 50-minute services for $130 and 80-minute services for $185. Upgrade to a deep tissue or or specialty massage for just $20 more.
- Afternoon Escape Friday: Treat yourself to a 50-minute Classic Massage or Transformation Facial for $125 between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- Sensational Saturday: Enjoy a complimentary hot stone add-on or aromatherapy upgrade to all 80-minute massages and free lip repair therapy with an 80-minute facial.
- Pampered & Polished, $89: Treat your feet to this indulgent pedi in the zero-gravity pedicure chairs. Includes a 30-minute petite manicure and 60-minute hydrating pedicure complete with an exfoliating sugar scrub and leg massage using luxurious body butter.
- Summer Splash Mani & Pedi, 45 minutes, $59: Get into the summer spirit starting with a “cocktail” body polish made of organic vodka, basil, watermelon and rice bran oil, plus sugar to provide a refreshing exfoliation. Hands and feet are then moisturized with a body milk containing green melon and natural cucumber extract which refreshes and renews the skin. Cuticle care, buffing and callus remover included.
Insider tip: If you’ve been to this gem of a spa, you know to make a full day of it. Catch up on your sleep in the quiet room or add an authentic Hammam experience to your day. Either way, pad your visit with plenty of extra time to slip into a Joya state of mind.
Well & Being Spa at Scottsdale Fairmont Princess
The lavish Well & Being at the Princess created a summer-centric spa menu to revive body and spirit. These special treatments come with a full day’s use of the spa’s expansive amenities, including a private adults-only spa pool.
- Prickly Pear Summer Quench Massage, 60 minutes, $149: Experience this all-over cooling treatment starting with a prickly pear aloe gel application to soothe and hydrate skin. Then relax as your muscles are revitalized with a pomegranate restorative oil full-body massage. Top it all off with a prickly pear lemonade, perfect for sipping poolside.
- Lavender and Lime Scrub, 60 minutes, $159: Get dewy smooth skin with this treatment, which starts with a gentle exfoliation infused with lavender blossom. Ripe coconut, lime and grapefruit scented moisturizer made of five natural oils is then applied leaving your skin hydrated and deeply nourished.
- Moisture Bound Body Wrap, 60 minutes, $169: A candlewood and jojoba cream scrub exfoliates, replenishes and refreshes. Then, enjoy a soothing application of organic aloe vera and prickly pear gel to soothe, hydrate and heal. Receive a light acupressure facial lift with a repairing five-seed extract facial serum. Finally, an application of pomegranate oil interspersed with refreshing cucumber mist, leaves you with protection from dehydration and damage.
- Coconut Cooler Pedicure, 60 minutes, $69: Enjoy a creamy coconut milk soak that envelops you in vitamins and skin-softening sweetness. A vitalizing sea salt scrub followed by a lavish massage with sweet cream body milk soothes, moisturizes and enriches the skin.
Insider tip: Tired of your same ol’ fitness routine? Hang 10 with an Aerial Yoga class—just one of the unique movement classes you’ll have access to on the day of your spa visit (class offering vary by day so check the schedule before you book).
Agave, The Arizona Spa at the Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale
Agave, The Arizona Spa is keeping things simple this summer with cooling summer treatments and packages served with a side of AZ-inspired tranquility. To take advantage of these special rates, mention booking code “SpaLonger” when you make your appointment. Specials are available through September 2018.
- 50-minute Cucumber Mint Sugar Oasis & choice of 50-minute Agave Master Massage OR 50-minute Agave Signature Facia, from $229 (reg. from $318).
- 80-minute Cell Renewal Facial OR 80-minute Body Contour, from $159 (reg. from $229).
- 50-minute Agave Signature Pedicure & 25-minute Let Me Brief Manicure, from $99 (reg. from $128).
- 50-minute Agave Scalp Treatment, Shampoo and Style, from $49 (reg. from $89).
Insider tip: Wednesdays are for locals at Agave! Book a service on Be Well Wednesdays and enjoy locals-only rates of 30% off all Agave Spa and Salon services, 20% off all Agave Spa retail purchases and a complimentary Agave Spa fitness class (as available on the day of your visit).
Oh, and here’s an idea: Just want to hang out by a resort pool or take a hot tub dip? Check out resortpass.com for a daycation pass to resorts such as the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and The Wigwam.
Also be sure to check out our picks for best Valley resort pools.
Finally, please note that prices are subject to change at the discretion of each spa. Restrictions and gratuities may apply. Please contact the spa directly for full details. And thank you for mentioning Arizona Spa Girls when you book your service. Happy summer!
Know of any summer spa specials good to pass up? Let us know in the comments below!