Join the AZ Spa Girls Yoga for Hope team and just say ”ommm” for a worthy cause.
The local chapter of City of Hope, a leading center for cancer treatment and research, is hosting Yoga for Hope on Sunday, Oct. 21 on the scenic rooftop of the W Scottsdale Hotel and we want you to join our team! Join the AZ Spa Girls team and you’ll save $5 while doing something good for yourself and our community.
Use code “AZSpaGirl” for $10 off registration and join the AZ Spa Girls team. Click here to register now! (Click on “Join Team” at the bottom.)
The first 25 to join will get a AZ Spa Girls commemorative tote bag at the event!
Money raised will help fund research for new, less invasive treatments and efforts to find the cure for all cancers, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases. Yoga for Hope also will help bring awareness to how important a strong mind-body-spirit connection is for battling life-threatening illnesses. Take a look at the video below for more info.
The Yoga for Hope event was born out of City of Hope’s efforts to pair complementary alternative/integrative therapies such as yoga and meditation with traditional medical treatment programs.
Following are the full event details:
- When: Sunday, Oct. 21
- Where: Poolside on the rooftoop of W Scottsdale Hotel, 7277 E. Camelback Rd., Scottsdale
- Event hours: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Registration: 7:30 to 9 a.m.
- Wake-Up with Zumba: 8 to 8:55 a.m.
- Partner Thai Massage Workshop: 8 a.m. to 8:55 a.m.
- Capoeira Demonstration: 9 to 9:30 a.m.
- Welcome Address with Life Celebration & Bell Ceremony: 9:30 to 9:50 a.m.
- Master Yoga Class: 9:50 to 11:30 a.m.
- Vendor Booths Open: 7:30 to 1 p.m.
Let’s do this together Spa Girls and we’ll see you there (Spa Guys welcome too)!