The sound of wedding bells in your near future? Then listen up, ladies. A professional makeup application is key to a flawless, photo finish. And while you have a slew of choices, an on-site makeup artist keeps you from having to run to and fro on your big day. Here are seven Valley makeup providers we recommend. Got a few of your own faves? Do tell by commenting below!
Oh, and here’s a friendly tip: when booking, make sure to ask whether the price includes a trial. Some do, some don’t!
- Diane Aiello: With 20+ years in the beauty and fashion industry, Diane Aiello (pictured) is more than a safe bet for your wedding makeup — if you can get her, that is! She’s in high demand but well worth it. Her style blends fresh faced beauty with an edge and you’ll find her looks in campaigns with companies from Nike to Elle magazine. Even better, her calm and patient personality is a plus during those highly charged, crucial moments (like wedding days!).
- Glam Lounge Artists: If Diane Aiello isn’t available, her Glam Lounge Artists team is the next best thing for glam on the go. Every member of the Glam Lounge team has been personally trained by Diane to offer a variety of makeup packages for you, your bridesmaids and attendants. Plus, they offer a fantastic oxygen facial and personalized bridal spa packages to prep.
- Kensington Makeup Artists: A sister company to Park Avenue Blow Dry & Beauty Bar in Phoenix, Kensington Makeup Artists not only provide onsite makeup services but also hair styling and spray tanning, too. You can purchase individual services or make it a package that covers you and your bridesmaids.
- One Love Boutique Spa: Owner and lead aesthetician Amanda Osadchuk uses products like glo and BellaPierre Cosmetics mineral makeup to create your perfect wedding day look. Before the big day, make a date in-studio with Amanda and book the One Love Signature Facial. It’s effective but gentle enough for special occasions like your wedding day!
- Laverne Castillo: With a background as a license aesthetician, Laverne learned her skills from one of the industry’s greatest – Boldijarre Koronczay, founder of Eminence Organic Skin Care. As a makeup artist, her credits include celebrity clients like Rihanna and Jenny McCarthy.
- Scosh Makeup & Skincare Studio: For a small travel fee, celebrity makeup artist and owner Scosh Makeup & Skincare Studio, Kathy Krakora, will bring her know-how directly to you. And this is know-how built from a career as a Hollywood makeup artist. Your wedding day is your red carpet moment and Kathy’s expert touch will ensure perfection.
- Makeup by Amanda: Amanda Tzavaras is a MAC-certified makeup artist with more than 5 years of work under her belt. Experienced in all styles of makeup, she can help you achieve your most desired look – whether it’s flawlessly natural or intense and dramatic.
Photo courtesy Diane Aiello.