Love is in the air: cue the flowers, chocolates and candle-light romance (swoon). Valentine's Day is a special time of year that brings out the hopeless romantic in everyone. A gift of decadent relaxation can help you gear up for another year of love and passion in your relationship. Win your sweetheart's affection at The Hermosa Inn's Blue Door Spa Suite with these sinfully sweet spa specials. Located in aptly named Paradise Valley, Arizona, the lush romantic property of The Hermosa Inn is offering these spa indulgences as well as dining and overnight incentives.
- For the Chocolate Lover: A sensory journey for that special someone, this 60-minute skincare treatment will rejuvenate using a raspberry enzyme that hydrates and softens, followed by a dark chocolate mint mask to stimulate the senses, $140.
- Be My Valentine Duo: An aromatic 60-minute Signature Massage using rose petal essential oil, this is sweet smelling massage and leaves the skin petal soft. This massage is combined with a heavenly Vanilla & Sugar Cane Facial, $270.
- Couples Indulgence: If romance is the goal this Valentine’s Day, enjoy luxurious side-by-side 60-minute massages infused with therapeutic essential rose oils — either by the roaring fire in the intimate Blue Door Spa Suite or poolside for an open-air experience, $290.
To truly indulge, make a spa staycation out of your visit with Hermosa Inn's Valentine's Day Package, which includes:
- One-night stay for two in a Rancho, Casita, Deluxe or Grande Casita
- $150 dining credit to Lon’s, which will be serving a Valentine’s menu and Sweethearts Tasting menu the weekend following
- Romantic turndown service with rose petals
- Banfi Rosa Regale wine and chocolate covered strawberries upon return from dinner
- $36 breakfast credit to Lon’s available to use either in-restaurant or on the patio
Valid from Feb. 8-17. Starting from $576.
Those interested in dining at Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn on Valentine's Day, from 5 to 10 p.m. you will be able to indulge in a special Valentine's Day menu. Starting at $75 per person, this three-course menu has something to satisfy every palate. If you're unable to celebrate on Valentine’s Day, a special Sweethearts Tasting Menu will be served Feb. 15-17. The five-course Sweethearts Testing Menu is $75 with wine pairings for an additional $35.
The Hermosa Inn is located at 5532 North Palo Cristi Road in Paradise Valley, AZ. Call 602.955.8614 or visit hermosainn.com for more info. Reservations for LON’s are available by calling 602.955.7878 or visiting lons.com.