Rediscover your ahhh at the 8th annual, award-winning Summer Spaaah Series!
Grab your shades and join us for a summer that invites you to rediscover your inner ahhh! The annual Summer Spaaah Series events are back to soothe mind and body while raising funds for Fresh Start Women’s Foundation, a Phoenix-based organization that empowers women to transform their lives through engagement and education.
Your ticket to summer relaxation includes a VIP reception featuring delightful sips from Smirnoff Sorbet Light vodka, a spectacular selection of premium Bolla wines, cool refreshment from HINT Water, sumptuous bites from resort chefs and top caterers, mini spa services, wellness talks, beauty demos, a collectible Drybar tote bag spilling with products to soothe mind and body, and a Spaaah Certificate for a luxury spa treatment and full-on spa day. Shew, yes, all that plus more surprises in the works! Buy Tickets!
2013 Dates and Locations
- May 17: Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms Resort, Phoenix (SOLD OUT)
- May 31: Centre for Well-Being at The Phoenician, Scottsdale (SOLD OUT)
- June 14: Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Gainey Ranch (SOLD OUT)
- June 28: Dolce Salon & Spa Arrowhead, Peoria (SOLD OUT)
- July 12: Agave, The Arizona Spa at The Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale (SOLD OUT)
- July 26: Joya Spa at Montelucia Resort, Paradise Valley (SOLD OUT)
- August 9: The Spa at Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale (SOLD OUT)
- September 6: Dolce Salon & Spa at Scottsdale Quarter
Dates indicate the VIP reception where guests receive their gift bags and spa certificates. Certificates must be used within 30 days after that date.
We’re kicking off the season with a special open house at Fresh Start Women’s Foundation on Friday, May 3 so you can see exactly where your support goes. Everyone who joins us will get a chance to win tickets to the first event at Royal Palms on May 17! Click HERE to RSVP!
Details and Tickets
For details and tickets, visit summerspaseries.com.
The Summer Spaaah Series is all about tapping into your inner joy while doing good for our local community. We’d love for you to join us and share a summer of relaxation and rediscovery!
Featured photo courtesy Kimberly Bee of Kimberly Jarman Photography.