The best summer spa deals in metro Phoenix, Scottsdale and beyond.
Summer is here and that means one thing to us locals—it’s our time to spa! As temperatures go up, prices go down on our favorite things—spa treatments! So, in true Spa Girl style, we searched high and low to round up the very best this summer has to offer. Pack your tote bag and let’s get spa-hhhing!
Here are 10 Valley relaxation destinations with the best summer spa deals in town.
Agave, The Arizona Spa at The Westin Kierland Resort, Scottsdale
Escape the heat for a dip into cucumber refreshment with these summer treatments at Westin Kierland’s Agave the Arizona Spa.
- Cool as a Cucumber Facial (50 minutes, $159) – Chilled cucumber water, cucumber eye gel, organic botanical masques, serums and moisturizers with healing indigenous ingredients like jojoba oil make this facial a cool option for improving the hydration and calming skin that may be feeling the effects of too much sun. The results include reduced redness, increased radiance and more luminous skin.
- Big Chill-Out Massage (50 minutes, $149) – Enjoy a full-body massage followed by an application of a cooling menthol rosehip treatment, which is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. The crowning glory is a scalp massage incorporating a wintergreen and peppermint essential oil mix that cools and stimulate the scalp.
And don’t forget about Be Well Wednesdays at Agave. A great deal for local residents!
» Book your Agave spa day by calling 480-624-1202 or visit kierlandresort.com.
Joya Spa at Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia, Paradise Valley
With a deal almost every day of the week, the fantastical Joya Spa is blowing up summer with deals galore. Here are just a few of the specials to bring you joy-ahh this summer (more Joya Spa specials):
- Spa-tacular Sundays – Choose a 50-minute Massage or Transformational Facial plus a Hydrating Manicure or Pedicure and fitness class for a sweet $165.
- Two’s Company Tuesdays – Buy one 50-minute spa service or longer and receive one of equal or lesser value for 50% off. Includes a complimentary lunch for two on Joya Terrace.
» Book your day at Joya Spa by calling 480-627-3202 or visit joyaspa.com.
Jurlique Spa at the FireSky Resort, Scottsdale
From now through September 30, treat yourself to these summer selections for a sweet rate of only $99 at FireSky’s petite retreat.
- Medley Massage (50 minutes, $99) – A custom massage tailored to pressure needs and areas of tension. Also available as a maternity massage.
- Signature Revitalizing Facial (50 minutes, $99) – Custom to your needs, this facial includes a cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and/or masking and concludes with moisturizer for your skin type.
- Coconut Cooler (60 minutes, $99) – This cooling and soothing coconut milk bath nourishes the skin after the sun and heat have take a toll. The remaining 30 minutes include a massage focusing on either the back, neck and shoulders or the legs, feet, arms and hands with an aloe, arnica and chamomile-infused lotion.
» Book your Jurlique Spa day by calling 480-424-6072 or visit fireskyresort.com.
Revive Spa at JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort, Phoenix
Through August 31, escape to the resplendent Revive Spa and indulge in one of these refreshing summer treatments designed to hydrate and rejuvenate parched skin.
- Soothing Aloe Facial (50 minutes, $109) – Using a variety of healing plant extracts like aloe vera, this ultra-soothing facial reduces inflammation caused by prolonged exposure to the elements. The collagen mask deeply penetrates and hydrates the skin, resulting in a refreshed and renewed appearance.
- Coconut Milk & Honey Pedicure (50 minutes, $55) – The milk and honey sugar scrub revitalizes your feet with an exfoliation to remove dry skin cells and preparing them for the ultimate hydrating honey masque. The coconut milk and honey lotion leaves your skin radiant, with the natural oils and vitamins, while the body mist locks in the moisture and tones the skin with the lightweight mist.
» Book your Revive Spa experience by calling 480-293-3700 or visit jwrevivespa.com.
Spa Avania at Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort, Scottsdale
Head to Hyatt Regency’s Spa Avania and revel in the hydrating and mouthwatering watermelon-inspired treatments.
- Watermelon Massage (60 minutes, $135) – Signature Swedish massage or Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage with Watermelon Breeze massage oil.
- Watermelon Body Wrap (60 minutes, $135) – A Watermelon Sugar Scrub restores dull and tired skin before a hydrating mask infused with green tea and aloe is applied. Finished off with a crisp Watermelon Body Mousse.
- Watermelon Awakening Facial (60 minute, $145) – Infuse and decongest with oxygen molecules that re-energize natural cellular functions and eliminates toxins to promote a fresh appearance. Enjoy a relaxing hand and arm massage enhanced with Watermelon Body Mousse to relieve tired muscles.
» Book your mouthwatering Spa Avania visit by calling 480-483-5558 or visit spaavania.com.
The Spa at Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale
It’s good to be a local when you have deals like this! The Spa at Talking Stick Resort is treating local Arizona residents to select services at well below regular pricing. Here are just a few (more Talking Stick specials):
- Simply Essential Massage (60 minutes, $89) – This massage is truly an escape for the senses. Prepare for complete relaxation! The treatment includes a hydrating facial mask to assist in repair from the hot Arizona sun.
- Brilliant Body Polish (60 minute, $89) – Just in time for bikinis and pool parties, this body treatment renews and brightens the body’s complexion and gently smooths away dead skin. Available in three fabulous flavors!
» Book your Talking Stick visit by calling 480-850-4065 or visit talkingstickresort.com.
The Spa at the Boulders Resort, Carefree
Calling all Arizona residents, your license to spa is on at this magical property just outside of busy Phoenix. Show your Arizona license and get 20% off on all spa services. Also, check out our exclusive deals at the Boulders. And there’s more:
- Mid-Week Meltaway – This exclusive summer spa service includes your choice of a 50-minute Desert Zen massage or a 50-minute Signature Prescriptive Facial for $109. Valid Monday–Thursday only.
- Quench Your Thirst – Choose a Cucumber Quench Body Drench or Yuzu Sage Splash for only $115. Your treatment also includes a refreshing specialty spa drink.
- Just 4 Fun – The more, the merrier! This summer, spa with friends at a great value. When booking any spa service after 2:00 p.m., guests will receive:
- 10% off of any single service
- 20% off for two people
- 30% off for three people
- 40% off for four people
» Book your Boulders spa day visit by calling 480-595-3500 or visit theboulders.com.
The Spa at CopperWynd Resort & Club, Fountain Hills
The newly renovated Spa at CopperWynd is celebrating summer with a buy four, get the fifth free deal from now until September 1st. Choose one massage, one facial, one body treatment and one salon service (manicure or pedicure) and receive a fifth treatment FREE! Spice up the summer savoring with one of these new signature amethyst treatments:
- Amethyst Awakening Massage (60 minutes, $120) – In this full-body massage, amethyst-infused oil is used to release tension and stress in the body and mind, inviting a peaceful mindset.
- Amethyst Awakening Facial (60 minutes, $120) – This unique facial uses the purple tones and energy of the amethyst to enhance skin quality. The antioxidants of blueberry, acai berry and plum refresh and revitalize, while the plant peptides awaken cells and leave skin radiant and glowing.
- Violet Flame Body Ritual (90 minutes, $165) – Amethyst crystals—known for bringing a sense of healing, grounding, balance, happiness and well-being—are the foundation for this decadent experience that includes a gently exfoliating sugar scrub, followed by a luxurious body wash, and concludes with a profound double layering of hydrating pomegranate gel and organic grapefruit and jasmine shea butter.
» Book your CopperWynd spa experience by calling 480-333-1841 or visit copperwynd.com.
VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, Scottsdale
With pool parties aplenty this summer, make sure you are showing off your bright side with the help of one of these summer ready services.
- Deep End Massage (90 minutes, $99) – VH Spa’s strongest massage delivers a profound level of renewal that will leave you with a newfound vitality. Coupled with blood orange aromatherapy, this service epitomizes sophisticated invigoration.
- Summer Glow Facial (60 minutes, $75) – Papaya and vitamin C gently exfoliate, preparing new skin to be hydrated by the anti-aging elements of apple stem cells and licorice. Finish with a mineral bronzing application for complexion right on tone for the season.
- Pool Party Pedicure (60 minutes, $45) – Make a splash with pool-perfect feet and toes, featuring a lively palette of colors from Morgan Taylor. Once you choose your desired hue, lie back and relax as an orange peel scrub removes dry skin and argan oil and shea butter impart lasting moisture. You’ll also get a 20% discount on your choice of Havaianas sandals.
» Book your VH Spa day by calling 480-221-7777 or visit hotelvalleyho.com.
Village Health Clubs & Spas, Valleywide
Nothing says summer like an ice-cold margarita! The Village Health Clubs & Spas across the Valley are offering a tasty lineup of margarita-themed massages, all included in their specially priced summer spa packages. Now through September 3, get five 60-minute services for $375 or five 90-minute services for $510. Choose from the Signature or Margarita Massage, Signature Facial and Seasonal Body Treatment to create your own summer of spa.
The new “MargaritaVill” margarita massage series includes:
- Margarita Massage – Full-body massage featuring a cooling lime essential oil blend.
- Margarita on the Rocks – Hot Stone Massage featuring lime essential oil blend.
- Frozen Margarita – Full-body massage with cooling lime essential oil blend and Biofreeze to soothe sore muscles.
For those that enjoy a little salt with their margaritas, an exfoliating hand and foot salt scrub can be added to any Margarita Massage for an additional $20.
» Book your Village Club experience by visiting villageclubs.com and finding a location near you.
Did you find an amazing summer spa deal here in the Valley area that we missed? Be sure to share! With that, wishing you a lovely summer! Hope to see you at the spa!