Mother’s Day is quickly approaching (Sunday, May 12th for those who have yet to mark your calendars!). Have you found the perfect gift yet?
Fear not! We dug up Mother’s Day spa deals across the Valley and at every price point to shower mom with love and relaxation. And don’t forget a little something for you too!
Massage Envy Spas and Clinics, Greater Phoenix: With more than 30 locations across the Valley, Massage Envy Spas offer mom the gift of convenience and relaxation plus a little something extra for you. Give the gift that gives back with the following limited-time offers:
- Purchase a $50 gift card and receive a free enhanced therapy (choose from AromaTherapy, Sugar Foot Scrub or Deep Muscle Therapy)
- Purchase a $75 gift card and receive a free half-hour upgrade to your massage session
- Purchase a $100 gift card and receive a free 1-hour massage session
Free services are only valid at clinic of purchase. Offers expire June 12, 2013. In a time crunch? Purchase Massage Envy gift cards online and have them emailed directly to your recipient at massageenvy.com.
Arizona Biltmore Spa, Phoenix: Encourage mom to take time for herself with one of four popular treatments at 20% off during May:
- Ultimate Manicure – 50 minutes, $52
- Ultimate Pedicure – 50 minutes, $64
- Restorative Anti-Aging Facial – 80 minutes, $164
- The Dreamcatcher Aromatherapy Massage – 80 minutes, $168
To top it off, a complimentary glass of champagne will be offered on Mother’s Day. Special rates available during May only. For Spa reservations, call 602.381.7632.
Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms Resort, Phoenix: Celebrate mom the entire month of May! Get your choice of any 50-minute Citrus Treatment (massage, facial or body buff), a Simply Citrus Manicure or Pedicure, and Hydrating non-alcoholic Coconut-Citrus Spritzer for only $159. Plus packages booked Saturday May 11 or Sunday May 12 will receive an extra-special Mother’s Day gift! Call 602.977.6400 to book the Mother Nurture package.
The Centre for Well-Being at The Phoenician, Scottsdale: Treat Mom to a relaxing escape with a $100 spa credit with any stay from May 11 – May 13. Rates from $259 per night. Reserve your Mother’s Day special online at starwoodhotels.com or by calling 866.716.8136. Ask for rate plan MOMSPA.
The Spa at Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale: Now through Mother’s Day, receive a Get Fresh gift bag ($32 value) with every gift card purchase of $250 or more. For more information, call 480.850.4065.
Tocaloma Spa & Salon at Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix: Treat mom to a relaxing weekend getaway featuring suite resort accommodations, spa treatment and breakfast in bed. Available for a stay on May 11-12, only $189 a night based on double occupancy. Reservations must be booked at least 5 days in advance. Call 800.947.9784 or visit tapatiocliffshilton.com and request plan code “P2” to book.
Well & Being at Willow Stream at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess: Every leading lady deserves a luxurious day of relaxation. Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa has designed two spa packages with Mom in mind with a 24-hour curbside pick-up for gift certificates, all wrapped and ready to wow.
- Essentially Yours Spa Day Package: Signature 90-minute Well & Being Massage followed by a complimentary healthy spa cuisine lunch. After a rejuvenating lunch, Mom completes her day of bliss with a 45-minute Anti-aging Radical Facial. $325, plus 18 percent gratuity.*
- Spring Fling Pampering: 60-minute Signature Journey Massage, 45-minute Rejuvenating Facial and a healthy spa cuisine lunch. $275, plus 18 percent gratuity.*
*Packages may be purchased for Mother’s Day or for future use. For more information, to reserve a spa treatment or to arrange curbside gift certificate pick-up, please call Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa at 480.585.2732.
And finally, don’t forget our Summer Spaaah Series events as a way to sweep her off her feet with a luxury event and spa day!
Photo courtesy of Massage Envy Spas Phoenix.