Book a 3-night stay for two and get an EXTRA $500 in resort credits at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa for a limited time!
This season, Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, outside of scenic Tucson, wants to say “thank you” like never before. Through December 2, book an all-inclusive Miraval 3-night-stay for two and receive up to $500 in resort credits. Can you say amazing gift for someone special? We can!
Your Miraval experiences includes:
- Luxurious, casita-style accommodations.
- $150 nightly resort credit, per person to spend on select services of your choosing.
- All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages created by Executive Chef Justin Macy.
- Unlimited participation in regularly scheduled daily self-discovery activities.
- Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the new Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs and more than 100 treatments.
- Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen per guest.
- PLUS: Up to $500 in extra resort credits per stay.
Single rates are available. This offer is valid for stay days through June 15, 2013 and based on availability. This offer is valid through December 2, 2012.
For Miraval terms and details, visit miravalresorts.com.
More Miraval special offers: