Bright jeans. Bright shoes. Bright hair? Yes, it’s true. Our obsession with vibrant hues is now head-to-toe thanks to the latest beauty trend: hair chalking.
Hair chalking is exactly what it sounds like. With colored hair chalk, you can complement your Friday night outfit in the most rockin’ way and then wash the Gwen Stefani look away in time for work on Monday morning. There’s absolutely no commitment and hair chalk comes out with a simple shampoo. Just think of all the possibilities!
Hair chalking tips:
- Always apply hair chalk to styled hair.
- Dampen the portion of hair you want to color with styling spray.
- Apply the chalk and shake your hair to remove any loose chalk particles.
- Seal with hairspray and you’re done! (the more you apply, the more vibrant your color.)
Hair chalking at Greater Phoenix salons:
Read more on hair chalking:
- Hair Chalking hits L.A. salons on Los Angeles Times
- DIY Hair Chalking on Seventeen.com
- Buy Hair Chalk at Fine Featherheads
Hair chalking photo courtesy finefeatherheads.com