How do you spell romance? We spell it S-P-A. Steal away with your sweetheart to a romantic spot Valentine’s Day weekend and watch the sparks fly. Here are four dreamy Arizona escapes served with a side a spa.
L’Auberge de Sedona
Celebrate Love Package
Located along the shaded banks of Oak Creek, L’Auberge de Sedona was recently named the “Most Romantic Hotel in Arizona,” by the Arizona Republic. And for good reason. The lush landscape and secluded feel of the property creates an idyllic backdrop for stealing a smooch from your sweetie.
L’Auberge de Sedona’s Celebrate Love Package offers the following options:
- Reserve a night in a garden or spa cottage, spa suite or vista cottage at a best available rate and get a $75 nightly resort credit good toward spa or food and beverage services.
- Reserve a night in creek-side cottage or suite or vista suite at a best available rate and get a $125 nightly resort credit good toward spa or food and beverage services.
Available through February 28, 2011, package rates start at $300 per night, excluding tax and based on availability.
L’Auberge de Sedona is located at 301 L’Auberge Lane in Sedona, AZ. For more info or to book your stay, call 800.905.5745 or visit lauberge.com. More about the Spa at L’Auberge.
InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa
Valentine’s Day Weekend Rendezvous Package
The exotic, other-worldly vibe of the InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa beckons romance with a package that includes a jaunt to the resort’s Joya Spa and multi-course meal at Prado Restaurant.
The Montelucia Valentine’s Day Weekend Rendezvous Package includes:
- Two nights accommodations in a guestroom or suite
- 50-minute Couples Massage at Joya Spa
- Five-course dinner for two at Prado (beverages, taxes, and gratuities are additional)
Rates start at $499 per night plus taxes and resort fees. Other restrictions may apply.
InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa is located at 4949 E. Lincoln Drive in Paradise Valley, AZ. For more info or book your getaway, call (480) 627-3200 or visit icmontelucia.com. More about Joya Spa.
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa
Miraval Loves Locals Valentine’s Day Package
The celebrated Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa in the lush foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains shows their love for locals with this romantic escape available exclusively to Arizona residents.
The Miraval Valentine’s Day Package includes:
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries upon arrival.
- Rose petal turndown service.
- Welcome gift of a Miraval tote bag and sustainable water canteen.
- One night stay in a deluxe casita-style room.
- All meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort and spa amenities and facilities including golf courses and tennis courts.
- Unlimited participation in a vast array of Clue-In self-discovery and growth activities such as fitness and yoga classes, lectures by Miraval specialists, the Miraval Equine Experience, chef cooking demos, outdoor adventure and challenge programs and more.
The package is available for overnight stays February 11-15, 2011 with rates starting at $549 per couple, per night.
Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa is located at 5000 E. Via Estancia in Tucson, AZ. For details or to book the package, call 800.232.3969 or visit miravalresorts.com. More about the Spa at Miraval.
Valentine’s Suite Romance Package
Rekindle romance at the Enchantment Resort, where Sedona’s red vistas cast a gorgeous backdrop. The Valentine’s Suite Romance Package comes with a healthy dose of extras including an evening gift of luscious strawberry truffles, an intimate dinner for two prepared by Chef Ted Cizma and spa treatments at the acclaimed Mii amo spa.
The Enchantment Valentine’s Suite Romance Package includes:
- Two or three nights for two at Enchantment Resort in a junior suite or casita one-bedroom suite
- Romance gift upon arrival ($140 value)
- Champagne strawberry truffles at turndown
- 60-minute spa service per person once during stay, individually or in a couples treatment room
- Dinner for two, including a bottle of Enchantment house wine or house champagne; option for Yavapai Restaurant’s special Valentine’s Day prix fixe dinner
The package is available through February 28, 2011. Two-night stays start at $1,393 for junior suite and $1,866 for a casita one-bedroom suite. Three-night stays start at $1,798 for a junior suite and $2,508 for a casita one-bedroom suite.
Enchantment Resort is located 525 Boynton Canyon Road in Sedona, AZ. For more info or to book your romantic getaway, call 800.826.4180 or visit enhantmentresort.com. More about Mii amo spa.
Photo courtesy of L’Auberge de Sedona.
Got a comment? Share your thoughts!