Relax, let go and embrace your dreams at this transformative retreat in scenic Sedona, Arizona.
“Travels that take us away from our everyday lives let our bodies and minds relax, while at the same time they awaken our minds to the anticipation of new experience. This easily facilitates a state of ‘relaxed concentration’ that provides those conditions that enable us to access the maximum power of our brains.”
—From “The Call of Sedona: Journey of the Heart” by Ilchi Lee, founder of Sedona Mago Retreat
This is where our journey starts. Leaving everything behind. Filling your lungs with fresh new air. And granting yourself the space to dream. From December 10-13, 2015, you are invited to embrace your true passions at Shine Life Design & Retreat’s three-day women’s retreat in magical Sedona, Arizona.
Is the Shine Retreat for You?
Are you stuck in your career? Pulled in a myriad of directions with zero chance to think, to breath, to laugh, to connect? Have you reached a pivotal point in your life and seek direction? Are you aching for something more? If you are ready to clear your mind and create space for your dreams and passions, the Shine Retreat in scenic Sedona is calling you.
A three-day immersion in quiet self-discover, the retreat helps open up passages within your mind and body that may be blocked by insecurities, daily chaos or confusion. Surrounded by like-minded women at what many hale as a sacred property, the Shine experience will give you the space to tap into your truth and take positive steps toward inventing the life you want.
Retreat tuition is all-inclusive and includes:
- Three nights, four days accommodations at the pristine Mago Retreat Center in Sedona, Arizona
- Three self-serve freshly prepared meals per day. All meals are pesco-vegetarian (fish and dairy included) with gluten-free and special diet options available. The retreat center does not permit meat and alcohol on the property.
- Group sessions with life coach and retreat leader Jaime Myers to clear the past, tune into your truth and invent your future.
- 75-minute Healing Massage
- 30-minute Intuitive Reading
- 60-minute Tao Yoga
- Creative Art Sessions
- Guided Meditation and Vision Walk
- Fire ceremony under the stars
- Full access to the 163-acre Mago Retreat Center including miles of walking paths, swimming pool, whirlpool, labyrinths and mediation sites
- A three-part, post-retreat tele-series to provide you with intuitive coaching, everyday practices and ways to keep your “Shine” alive!
About the Mago Property
Hidden among the scenic red rocks of Sedona, Sedona Mago Retreat is a 163-acre healing and mindful living center. The meticulously maintained property is laced with meandering walking trails that lead to hidden gardens, a tranquil lake, labyrinths and meditative spaces galore. The casita-style rooms are clean, comfortable and conducive to relaxation and meditation (no TVs or phones). The dining center offers both a lively social area and a separate “whisper room” for mindful eating. This mindful Sedona retreat center also has a pool, jacuzzi and boutique where you can pick up a meaningful stone, jewelry, apparel or home accessory to share or remember your experience.
Of course, we’ve worked out a special discount just for our AZ Spa Girls fans! If you are truly interested in experiencing the Shine Retreat, contact the retreat leader, Jaime Myers at Jaime@ShineLifeDesign.com and mention AZ Spa Girls for a special credit toward your registration fee.
Get more details of what Shine Life Design & Retreats offers at shinelifedesign.com.