A home spa day for teens.
This post contains affiliate links to products on trusted sites. We may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links. Featured photo courtesy: Racool Studio at www.freepik.com.
Girls just wanna have fu-un … right? Today’s teens and tweens know better than crank-calling the Baldwin in third period (drat that caller ID!) and ghost stories are so last century. So grab the junk food, hike up the pop tunes and let’s have fu-un! Here’s all you need for a home spa day for teens. Make it a sleepover or a rainy day at home.
Gather up hand towels, cotton balls and all the fixins’ for these natural, DIY spa concoctions. You can use small paint brushes to apply the masks or fingertips work too!
- Just a Girl Goddess Scrub
- Ginger Oil-Buster Mask
- Game Face Clay Mask
- Sunny’s Mint Toner
- Pretty as a Plum Lotion
We love the ideas of giving everyone cute headbands as a party favor gift and talk about being oh-so Instagram-worthy! These tie-dye headbands at amazon are super cute.
Making a mess in the kitchen is half the fun! Set out pizza sauce, cheese and a variety of toppings and let each girl create her own za!
- Spicy Cheddar Cheese Dip and nacho chips
- Easy Margherita Flatbread Pizza
- Fresh Strawberry Milkshakes with whipped cream topping of course!
- Ice Cream Sandwiches. Simply stuff your favorite store-bought cookies with vanilla ice cream.
Movie soundtracks trigger fun and spontaneous dance moves. Get ideas from Nylon’s list of the best millenial teen soundtracks ever. Others to consider:
- Mean Girls Broadway Soundtrack
- Pitch Perfect Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Frozen 2 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack/Deluxe Edition)
- Descendants (Original TV Movie Soundtrack)
Okay, pipe down for a minute, girls. Time to get serious … well, not really! There’s nothing better than a crafty group project to inspire some juicy girl talk and camaraderie. Buy some sparkly rhinestones and embellish inexpensive flip-flops, picture frames or journals with beads and silk flowers. Just remember the theme is fun — no hypercritical, oversensitive crafting allowed!
Have fun and let us know your ideas for a memorable teen spa day at home!