VH Spa for Vitality + Health inside the iconic Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale is set to reopen its doors on October 1 with a new Jet Set Crowd menu and a Pristine Clean program. Here’s everything you need to know to book your VH Spa day!
Jet Set Crowd Spa Menu
- The Istanbul | Hammam Experience is a fragrant massage and scrub featuring coffee, lemon blossom, quince, tangerine and fig.
- The Honolulu | Lomi Lomi features wave-like massage strokes and tropical aromatherapy to bring deep relaxation.
- Try a colder-clime treatment with Helsinki | Nature, which will envelop you in a mist of cloud milk and Arctic berry.
- The Reykjavik | Icelandic Moonflower Signature Treatment pairs 60 minutes of customized massage with a full-body scrub or hydration wrap featuring exotic, rich scents.
- To achieve inner Zen, choose the Edo | Shiatsu Experience. Featuring the traditional healing bodywork of Japan, it begins with a relaxing cup of green tea followed by stretches, compressions, and acupressure, finishing with a guided meditation.
Each treatment is 90 minutes and $230; the Lomi Lomi treatment is also offered at 60 minutes for $160. Included is access to the hotel’s two pools, valet parking, and a drink voucher to use anywhere on property. Browse more VH spa treatments here.
Pristine Clean Program
The spa as initiated a Pristine Clean Program to respond to the pandemic conditions.
- The spa will be deep-cleaned every evening.
- EPA-approved disinfectants will be used for all sanitizing.
- All surfaces will be sanitized after each use.
- Signage will be prominently posted, reminding guests of maximum occupancy and distancing guidelines.
- A quick temperature check will be performed to ensure a temperature under 100 degrees.
- All associates undergo a wellness and temperature check prior to beginning work.
- All providers will wear disposable, one-time-use masks.
- The Wellness Attendant and spa reception staff will wear masks and gloves.
- Plexiglass shields will be in place at the spa reception desk.
- Water dispensers and snacks have been removed. Bottled water is available upon request.
- Magazines and TV remotes have been removed from the lounges.
- Men’s and women’s lounge access will be limited to 30 minutes per person to assist with social distancing.
- Lockers will be designated with a ‘Super Clean’ sticker after they have been serviced and sanitized.
Read more about the measures the spa has taken to keep you safe here.
If you’re not ready to get out and about yet, check out these VH Spa treatments to make at home.