The Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa in Phoenix steps up their fitness offerings for total body wellness.
Spa goers in Arizona are serious about health and wellness. The Arizona Biltmore has stepped up to the plate with a dynamic new fitness program offering a wide spectrum of choices and innovative options to meet every spa goers expectations. When you get a treatment at The Arizona Biltmore Spa, you gain full access to all spa amenities including all fitness-related activities.
Seven days a week, guests can choose a class or activity that fits their needs, goals or even mood, from Power Fit and Cardio Kickboxing to Yoga Booty Ballet and Sculpt and Abs. Located adjacent to a nature reserve, the Arizona Biltmore’ Fitness Program also includes a variety of hikes and rides. Guests may opt for a Mountain Hike Tour, Mountain Bike Tour, Sunset Hike or Desert Walk in the beautiful Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
The Arizona Biltmore’s new fitness program includes:
- Cardio Kickboxing: Action-packed class focusing on basic kickboxing moves combined with high- and low-impact aerobics.
- Desert Walk: During this two-mile walk up to the desert, guests will learn about desert plants and wildlife all while receiving a wonderful light morning workout.
- HIIT: A speedy and intense 35-minute workout of short interval periods and power sets, followed by a cool-down stretch and simple breathing exercises.
- Hydro Fit: A cutting-edge, incredible total body workout in the deep end of the Catalina Pool.
- Kick, Punch & Crunch: A cardiovascular workout using kickboxing techniques and choreography mixed with sports drills to build muscles in the legs, arms and abs.
- Mountain Bike Tour: A guided tour in the Phoenix Mountain Preserve lasting 2 to 3 hours.
- Mountain Hike Tour: A guided hike in the Preserve open to all levels of fitness lasting 2 to 3 hours, with transportation to the base of the mountain.
- Pilates: Mat class of movements that increase flexibility and build core strength, with body weight used for resistance in various positions.
- Power Fit: Low-impact conditioning and toning of the entire body to improve power, muscular endurance, balance, cardiovascular fitness and overall agility.
- Restorative Yoga: Precise movements gently work the muscles and slowly stretch connective tissues, restoring flexibility, strength and balance to the body.
- Sculpt and Abs: Resistance training utilizing resistance balls, weighted balls, dumbbells, and bands to target the abs and other areas.
- Strength, Tone, Align & Relax: Weight-bearing movements using dumbbells to not only tone muscles but stabilize bones and joints, and finishing with a relaxing stretch.
- Sunset Hike: Hike from the Biltmore to the Mountain Preserve Trail through the majestic Arizona desert to witness a gorgeous Southwestern sunset.
- Tennis Clinic: Improve overall tennis skills with this 60-minute clinic with the Biltmore’s USPTA certified pro.
- Yoga: A class for all levels that can be modified accordingly using posture, breathing and meditation to improve strength, flexibility and stamina.
- Yoga Booty Ballet: A beginner-friendly class fusing yoga, cardio dance and ballet.
- Zumba: A fun cardio workout with dancing, stretching and moving to the beat of Latin music.
“The fitness world is constantly evolving with the introduction of exciting new ideas and creative variations on existing popular exercise routines,” said General Manager David Kirken. “At the Arizona Biltmore, we developed a new Fitness Program with an array of options to meet the needs and wants of all our guests. The program taps the latest trends as well as includes familiar routines, and offers everything from the challenging to light workouts.”
Pair a fitness class with a relaxing massage for the full spa experience!
The Arizona Biltmore is located 2400 E. Missouri Ave. in Phoenix. To learn more, visit arizonabiltmore.com or schedule a spa treatment by calling 602.381.7632.
Got a comment? Share your thoughts!