The fine art of relaxation doesn’t come naturally for some of us. Here are a few quick reminders on how to make the most of your spa experience.
- Ask questions before you go, while you’re there and afterward. The more informed you are, the more likely you’ll enjoy yourself.
- Eat light before you come so that you feel full but not heavy.
- Bring a bathing suit in case you freeze up and don’t want to strip down to your birthday suit.
- Think camel. Drink lots of water. It will help you keep hydrated, flush out toxins, possibly even start a new good habit.
- After your treatment, feed your inner beauty with a healthy treat from the spa cafe or juice bar if available.
- Bring that sweet outfit because you’ll be feeling so terrific afterward, it would be a shame to throw those grubbys back on. Then when you get back home, you’ll be prepared when your beauty inspires your man to take you out (or keep you in).
- Book before you book. Before you leave, go ahead and make your next appointment, even if it won’t be for another few months. After all, half the fun is looking forward to your next visit!
Photo courtesy: Revive Spa at JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa